What is included
- Accommodation at The Sanctuary Anuradhapura on Full Board Basis
- Mentioned number of safaris
- Park entrance fees
- Park service charge
- Park vehicle entrance fees
- Free pickup & drop from The Sanctuary Anuradhapura
- All taxes
What is not included
- Seasonal supplement such a X'mas eve, New year eve, Festival
Overview of The Sanctuary Anuradhapura
Anuradhapura ranks among the ancient world’s great cites. From the 9th century BC to the 10th century AD it served as Sri Lanka’s capital. Its kings built huge reservoirs and canals, palaces and monuments the ruins and remains of which now sprawl over thousands of acres. The Buddhist stupas erected in Anuradhapura 2000 years ago remain among the largest monuments on earth, at the time of their construction they were second only to the pyramids in size.
Even today the city is an active archaeological site with excavation continuing to unearth the ruins of palaces, hospitals homes and temples.
Request a Quote